I bought Canon Rebel XTi to shoot pictures for this trip. It came with a kit lens, which I highly recommend you NOT get. It's pretty useless so you might as well save yourself $75 and put it toward a better lens. But I'm stuck with it because it's the only one I have and there's no way I'm buying one here, as the exchange rate sucks pretty bad and good lenses are expensive enough as it is.
So most pictures you see will be taken with the XTi. The only exceptions will be if Vanessa uses her camera, which is a Canon SD750, or I use my point and shoot, the SD1000 (which is exactly the same as the 750, except the 750 has a bigger screen on the back).
My photography skills are pretty raw, but hopefully they will develop as this trip goes along. I've been snapping pictures like nobody's business. I think I took over 1000 photos in less than a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment